Get ahead with the new Apple iPhone SE small flagship phone. Apple anounced the SE as the successor to the iPhone 5S. The SE comes with similar internal hardware as the 6 and 6s Plus yet comes with the same screen size as the 5S. Now, that seems to be great power with more mobility.
The Apple iPhone SE stands at only 4-inches. Under the hood, it has the A9 processor, 2GB of RAM, 12-megapixel shooter, Apple Pay, LTE and 16GB of base internal storage.
It still has a first generation Touch ID which means it isn’t the fastest and exact same design of the 5S on the outside. For comparison, it’s said that the iPhone SE has twice the processing power and three times the graphics capability of the 5S.
Apple iPhone SE Specs
– iOS 9.3
– 4-inch Retina display, 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
– 64-bit A9 Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor with M9 coprocessor PowerVR GT7600
– 16GB/64GB internal storage
– 12-megapixel iSight rear camera with Truetone flash
– 1.2-megapixel front camera, Retina flash, HD video recording
– Live Photos, Focus Pixels, 63-megapixel Panoramas
– 4K video recording
– Always-on “Hey Siri”
– Touch ID
– Apple Pay
– Wi-Fi 802.11 a/c, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
– HSPA+, LTE 150mbps
– Non-removable Li-Po 1642 mAh battery
– Dimensions: 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm
– Weight: 113 g
– Retail Price : $399 (16GB model) ; $499 (64GB model)
The Apple iPhone SE will start shipping on March 31 on a some countries, but Apple plans to release it to a total of 110 countries by May.