Here’s the solution you’ve always wanted. If you’re one of those Globe postpaid subscribers that always have unwanted charges on your monthly postpaid billings from Globe like Club Content Subscription and don’t know how to unsubscribe or stop it.
Todays the time your recurring Globe problem stops. You’ll find below some tips to prevent this from reflecting again on your bill. Simply try the few keywords provided below. Then monitor your next billing cycle if you are still being charged by Globe from Club Content Subscriptions.
Globe Postpais Billing
How To Unsubscribe or Stop Globe Club Content Subscription
First try this method:
1. Type EF OFF and send to 2474
Alternatively you may try :
2. Type STOP EF and send to 2474
You may also try this:
3. Type QUIT BIN and send to 2474
4. Also when you read the full message you received from that particular number, usually at the last part of the message it will say text “KEYWORD STOP” to stop received that alert and advisories. You can also try keyword STOP ALL, then send to numbers like 2474, 2360 etc. You may check out other numbers on How to Stop Globe Alert and Advisories.
5. If above steps never solve your problem. Your last option is visit your nearest Globe Business Center then report you issue on this unwanted charges. If you’re a postpaid subscriber, they will turn it off for you.